To contact Rev. Oliver K. Burrows III
By e-mail: send him a message at Rev. Oliver
By voice: (715) 355-1753
By fax: (715) 241-8737
Via Skype: use oliverburrows3 and include an explanation for your contact request
By mail: Rev. Oliver K. Burrows III
5008 Sunset Street
Schofield, WI 54476
United States National Debt
- Federal Reserve Board and Federal Open Market Committee release economic projections from the September 20-21 FOMC meeting 21/09/2016Federal Reserve Board and Federal Open Market Committee release economic projections from the September 20-21 FOMC meeting
- Federal Reserve issues FOMC statement 21/09/2016Federal Reserve issues FOMC statement
- Minutes of the Board's discount rate meeting from July 25, 2016 23/08/2016Minutes of the Board's discount rate meeting from July 25, 2016
- Novo Nordisk to axe 1,000 jobs in cost-cutting drive 29/09/2016COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - The world's largest insulin maker, Novo Nordisk , is cutting 1,000 jobs as a part of a plan to reduce costs as it faces a challenging environment in 2017, especially in the large U.S. market, the company said on Thursday.
- VW brand CEO expects 2016 auto sales to grow year-over-year 29/09/2016PARIS (Reuters) - Volkswagen expects sales of its VW-branded cars to rise this year, brand chief Herbert Diess said on Thursday at the Paris car show.
- OPEC agrees modest oil output curbs in first deal since 2008 29/09/2016ALGIERS (Reuters) - OPEC agreed on Wednesday modest oil output cuts in the first such deal since 2008, with the group's leader Saudi Arabia softening its stance on arch-rival Iran amid mounting pressure from low oil prices.